You Are Invited to
. . . for the summer 2018 staff at Cape May Point.
We look forward to welcoming new as well as experienced staffers, and as we look to the future, we are eager to welcome young volunteers. If you are an experienced staffer and you know a young person or two who would enjoy time with us, please let us know.
Staff members work five or six hours each day; evenings and part of afternoons are free. See staff positions below.
If you wish to volunteer, please contact us as soon as you can. A volunteer form will be sent to you and will be due back by March 15, 2018. Please include full name, e-mail address, and telephone number.
All Volunteer Staff: e-mail: Sister Sharon McCarthy SSJ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cooks (2) prepare all meals according to the kitchen manager's plans.
- Kitchen Helpers (2) assist in meal preparation.
- Salad Bar Staff (2) prepares salads for dinner and supper.
- Pantry Staff (2) prepares beverages, breads, condiments, desserts, and the like for all meals.
- Dining Room Staff (2) organizes and oversees the serving area and equipment for all meals and keeps the dining room in good order.
- Kitchen Dishwashers (2) clean pots and pans and help with kitchen cleaning.
- Bathrooms/Dishwasher Staff (4) cleans the bathrooms daily and operates the dishwasher after all meals.
- If you would like to volunteer or know someone who would, please contact Sr.Sharon McCarthy SSJ at email@example.com or (609)884-8708 to receive a volunteer form.
All positions require good health and physical stamina.
We work hard, enjoy each other and the beach, and have lots of fun!